ASUS ROG Swift PG329Q 32″ IPS WQHD 175Hz Gaming Monitor
ASUS ROG Swift PG329Q 32″ IPS WQHD 175Hz Gaming Monitor Overview
175 Hz Refresh Rate
This 32″ 2560 x 1440 QHD resolution monitor features a 175 Hz refresh rate, which helps to reduce motion blur during fast-action sequences.
NVIDIA G-SYNC technology syncs the display’s refresh rate with your graphics card’s frame rate output to reduce screen tearing, stuttering, and ghosting for a more fluid gaming experience.
ASUS ELMB SYNC
ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) technology enables a 1 ms response time and provides users with sharp details and responsive movements. ELMB works alongside Adaptive Sync technologies to deliver detailed visuals and high frame rates.
The In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel features a 600 cd/m² peak brightness in HDR mode in addition to a 1000:1 static contrast ratio and is designed to deliver a wide color range that covers 98% DCI-P3 and 160% of the sRGB color gamut for realistic images.
VESA DisplayHDR 600
The VESA DisplayHDR 600 certification is an industry standard that ensures this display has a peak 600 cd/m² level of brightness alongside a specific color gamut, bit depth, and rise time values for high color accuracy and contrast.
Aura Sync Lighting
The ROG Swift PG329Q features ambient Aura Sync lighting effects that can synchronized with compatible peripherals such as keyboards, speakers, and mice.
Dynamic Shadow Boost
With Dynamic Shadow Boost technology, dark areas are automatically brightened without changing other areas, making it easier to spot enemies hiding in the shadows.
- A variety of presets are available for optimized the visuals. They include:
- Racing: Reduces input lag with G-SYNC turned on.
- MOBA: Enhances the color of the opponent’s health and mana bars.
- Cinema: Cools and saturates colors for more immersive movies.
- RTS / RPG: Enhances color saturation and contrast sharpness for brighter colors and detailed visuals.
- FPS: High contrast brightens up darkened areas and shadows to help spot hidden enemies.
- sRGB: Optimizes colors for surfing the web or editing photos.
- Scenery: Provides more contrast gradations, making grass greener and skies bluer for slide shows.
The ROG Swift PG329Q includes two HDMI 2.0 ports and one DisplayPort 1.2 input. It also has an integrated dual-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Adjust the tilt, swivel, and height of the monitor to suit your comfort. Or use the 100 x 100mm VESA mounting holes to attach the monitor to a swivel arm, wall, or multi-monitor stand. The 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles allow you to see the screen clearly from almost any position.
There are no reviews yet.